Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with us!
Please read the rules and requirements below BEFORE signing up for your shift. The Quiltmaker Café would not be possible without the help of countless volunteers, both behind the scenes and at events. We appreciate you and thank you for joining us!
- You must be at least 15 years old to volunteer with us. Youth ages 15-17 need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver. Download Minors Waiver
- Come with an open mind! We are always catering to new situations and needs.
- Please contact us if you are unable to make your shift – Email email@example.com ASAP
- Waivers must be signed yearly – If you are unsure if your waiver has expired, contact us! Download Waiver
- Please wear comfortable clothing that might get dirty, no sleeveless shirts please.
- Wear closed-toed shoes for your entire shift.
- If signing up for food prep or serving, please wear a hat (or hair covering) and tie back long hair.
- We do not normally have a place to store belongings. Please leave valuables at home or in the car.
If you have ANY questions, please contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you sign up for your shift.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your interested in helping The Quiltmaker Café!
Volunteer with us, for any of the events below, by using our SignUpGenius link!
Schedule A Volunteer Shift!
Easter Egg Filling/ March 20th / 2:30pm-4:30pm / Habitat for Humanity Office, 467 West St. Pittsboro
Help fill 1,000 plastic Easter eggs with candy for the children participating in the hunt held the following Saturday at Huckleberry Trail Farm Download Waiver
Easter Egg Hunt/ March 24th / 11:30am-4:00pm / Huckleberry Trail Farm, 143 Pleasant Hill Church Rd. Siler City
Come ready for fun! Egg coloring, hayrides, egg toss and many other games. Sign up to assist with hiding eggs, leading games, etc. Download Waiver