Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with us!
Please read the rules and requirements below BEFORE signing up for your shift. The Quiltmaker Café would not be possible without the help of countless volunteers, both behind the scenes and at events. We appreciate you and thank you for joining us!
- You must be at least 15 years old to volunteer with us. Youth ages 15-17 need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver. Download Minors Waiver
- Come with an open mind! We are always catering to new situations and needs.
- Please contact us if you are unable to make your shift – Email email@example.com ASAP
- Waivers must be signed yearly – If you are unsure if your waiver has expired, contact us! Download Waiver
- Please wear comfortable clothing that might get dirty, no sleeveless shirts please.
- Wear closed-toed shoes for your entire shift.
- If signing up for food prep or serving, please wear a hat (or hair covering) and tie back long hair.
- We do not normally have a place to store belongings. Please leave valuables at home or in the car.
If you have ANY questions, please contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you sign up for your shift.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your interested in helping The Quiltmaker Café!
Volunteer with us, for any of the events below, by using our SignUpGenius link!
Schedule A Volunteer Shift!
Pittsboro's First Sunday / Sept 3rd 2023 / 12:00-4:00pm / Downtown Pittsboro
Join us on Sunday, September 3rd at Pittsboro's First Sunday Fair & Market for a two-hour shift serving a Pay-What-you-Can meal and drinks to booth guests. Operating under the BRIGHT PURPLE tent, we will be serving a meal provided by local restaurants and educating the public on our mission and the vision of the café. Several shifts are available to meet anyone's schedule! Download Waiver
Chatham Drug Free's Recovery Celebration / Sept 9th 2023 / 12:00-4:00pm / Downtown Siler City
The Quiltmaker Cafe will be hosting a booth at Chatham Drug Free's Recovery Celebration in downtown Siler City. Two-hour shifts serving a Pay-What-you-Can meal and drinks to booth guests. Operating under the BRIGHT PURPLE tent, we will be serving a meal provided by local restaurants and educating the public on our mission and the vision of the café. Several shifts are available to meet anyone's schedule! Download Waiver